Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bathroom Reno - Part 2

Just a quick little post because I was so excited about this new purchase that I just couldn't wait to share it.

Might I mention that you may only be able to appreciate it if you have young children

Say hello to my new toilet seat!!!


Now, I imagine you are saying..."that crazy loon! Why on earth would she be excited about a new toilet seat?"

Take another look with the lid open


See my reason for excitement yet?


How about now?


You got it!  This toilet seat has a built in child seat!  No more removable potty seat to take on and off and store somewhere in the bathroom!  PLUS, it's a whisper close, so no more slamming lids!

I know it's silly to be so excited over something like this, but now I don't have to deal with the potty seat on top of the garbage can or on the floor, etc.  And yes, it does remove for easy cleaning or for when you don't need it anymore.

I originally saw the idea here while browsing Pinterest.  It said you could get it at Home Depot and I hoped that also meant Home Depot in Canada.  We were there yesterday to get new lights for the bathroom and I checked to see if they had it.  It came with a bit of pricetag ($45), but we needed a new seat anyway and I know we will get a number more years out of it's purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment